September 28, 2007

Name Our Club!!

Hey Folks!

First thing's first: Thanks to everyone who submitted names! If you haven't yet, there is still time... submissions will be accepted until midnight tonight!

Polling will begin on Monday, October 1st through Thursday, October 4th here on our club blog. The winning name will be announced at our next club meeting on Friday, October 5th.

Yessssss!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what i voted...:)

Anonymous said...

ohhh richard...

Stefani said...

Okay, a tad late, and I already voted, but if "Pixel Shift" wins, I motion (lol, pun) to change it to "Pixel Pushers."

Because I like alliteration.

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for 'awesome sauce' but NOT if it has to have a 'cornish' tagged in front.

'pixel pushers' is another acceptable one. ;)

'tweeners' is good but it makes us sound like young teenage folk. let us just be called "14 year old superstars" instead.

OH-PAH!

Anonymous said...

Good words.