October 19, 2007

The Raising of the Funds

So, it's that time! Pixel Shift is in its infancy, obviously, and we're looking for ways to fill our coffers! There are some obvious solutions:
  • Bake Sale!
  • Kissing Booth!
  • Haunted House!
  • Establishing Mafia ties!
And then there are more creative ones, which is where all of you come in. To get the ball rolling, I'll throw out a few:
  • A comic compilation - featuring an anthology of sequential art from Cornish students. Contributors would receive a free copy, but otherwise it'd be pro bono.
  • DVD sales - featuring existing motion department work, or a new movie (or movies) created by the club.
  • Clever, trendy t-shirts, canvas bags etc. (Think Threadless.) We could have a screen printing party. :D
Yeah, that's what I've got.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when you said mafia ties, I instantly thought of this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hats-ties/9352/

Stefani said...

If I wore ties, they would have my money.